May 14

GRADE 5 WEEK 6 REMOTE LEARNING 2020

GRADE 5 WEEK 6 REMOTE LEARNING

Your Famous Artwork recreation is OVERDUE!

It was due on Monday 11th May 2020!

You must submit your artwork or your report for Semester 1 will state NEEDS ATTENTION in the Visual Arts section.

Hello to all my Grade 5 students from Cambridge Primary School and whoever else might be reading this post.

avatar Shelley Menhennet

I can’t believe it is Week 6 of remote learning already!

We are going to be doing a bit of Visual Arts learning around the topic of FAMOUS ARTWORK RECREATIONS in ART!

If you are not sure about what you are supposed to do please go here.

Please photograph your artwork and  email it to me at-

shelley.menhennet@education.vic.gov.au

If you have already submitted your artwork this week or last week you can visit ANY of these websites below for Art games, activities and tours.

NGV online tours

NGV digital creatives

NGV kids

Queensland Art Gallery of Modern Art Kids activities

Take an online tour at the Louvre, Paris. On this webpage there is even a VR visit of Mona Lisa.

And if you haven’t looked at what the other grade 5 and 6 students have created for their FAMOUS ARTWORK RECREATION yet go here and here and here. You will be amazed!

Have fun!

Mrs Menhennet

4 thoughts on “GRADE 5 WEEK 6 REMOTE LEARNING 2020

1. faith

hi miss menhennet i took a photo on my mums phone and she is going to send it to you because i am using a laptop but dont really know how to use it but the art work is still trying to send to miss cassai because it is not working sorry

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

Hi Faith,
      Your mum can email the photo to me. My email address is below. Remember if you are having trouble getting the email to go to me, if you spell a word incorrectly or put a capital letter in the email address it will not get to me.

shelley.menhennet@education.vic.gov.au

Or, if you are in contact with Ms Cassai you can send your photo to her and ask her to email it to me.
      from Mrs Menhennet

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

Hi Abisha,
      Do you mean which famous artwork you will recreate?
      If you have a look at the bottom of the grade 5 week 5 blogpost you will see some of the famous artwork recreations that grade 5 students have already done. They might give you some ideas.

http://thebackartroom.global2.vic.edu.au/2020/05/06/grade-5-week-5-remote-learning-recreate-famous-artwork-2020/

You could have a look at what the grade 6 students have done as well.

http://thebackartroom.global2.vic.edu.au/2020/05/06/grade-6-week-5-remote-learning-recreate-famous-artwork-2020/

And you could also look at my Pinterest board that shows a lot of famous art work recreations.

https://www.pinterest.com.au/shelley109/recreate-famous-artworks/

Or you might consider doing some sort of recreation of a Keith Haring artwork seeing that we looked at so much of his artwork at the start of 2020.

And do you have a favourite artwork?
      Perhaps you could do that?
      I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
      from Mrs Menhennet