March 10

Hip Hip Hooray!

At last – WELCOME to the BACK ART ROOM BLOG!!!

I have been talking about doing this since about this time last year and every time I have sat down to start I have found the global 2 set up difficult to use. Blogger is much easier and very familiar to me as I already have my own blog on it.

So I’ve bitten the bullet this weekend and this blog is finally going to happen!

So this blog is going to be about

• the TWO art rooms at Cambridge Primary School in Hoppers Crossing, Victoria, Australia and all the fantastic creativity that happens in those two rooms
  • all the crazy things that a frantically busy Primary Visual Arts teacher gets up to (or forgets all about and remembers at the last minute!)
  • links to all the amazing arty and creative sites and blogs that can be found on the web
  • and whatever else I can think of

I’m hoping that the Cambridge Primary School community will take time out to look at the blog and comment on all the wonderful, amazing creations their children come up with and that the children at Cambridge Primary School will enjoy participating in the creation of this blog.

And I’m also hoping that the wider community will find this blog to be a useful visual art and teaching resource, a window into the two art rooms and lots of fun!

Enjoy!

Shelley

Posted 10/03/2013 by shelleymenhennet in category art, art teacher, primary school, Uncategorized, Victoria, visual art

9 thoughts on “Hip Hip Hooray!

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

ear Chelsea,
      I do plan on putting up some Grade 3 work onto the blog but since I have been taking lots of photos on my iPad, I have found that it is NOT easy to upload from my iPad onto my blog. I’ll keep trying though.
      mrs Menhennet

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

Dear Chelsea,
      thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I really appreciate it.
      Mrs Menhennet.

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

Dear Chelsea,
        Thank you again for taking the time to write a comment. would you like to say anything about the work you have seen on the blog????
        Mrs Menhennet

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

Thank you Jordyn and I really appreciate it that you took the time to leave a comment.
    Mrs Menhennet