Finally, the first lot of photos from the CAMBRIDGE Primary School Art Show!
Most of these photos are from the Art Show. A few are from my original display in the hallway before I had even mounted the work.
Grade 3 Stitching on FABRIC.
- Created after the children had already learnt and practised running stitch and back stitch on paper.
- First the children had to come up with a design.
- They then chose the fabric and thread colours and stitched their design onto hessian fabric using the stitches they had learned.
- They did not trace their design. They just used their design as a starting point and went for it.
- Not bad for Grade 3 if I do say so myself!