14 thoughts on “GRADE 3/4/5/6/E WEEK 2 TERM 3 2020

1. Jiya 4B

Hi Mrs Menhennet,
    Do we have work this week? Because it is still under construction 🚧 and it’s the day we have to do the work.

Jiya 4B

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

Hi Jiya,
      I am teaching P-2 students this term.
      I will put up a blog post for grades 3/4/5/6/E students with some links to some more drawing videos when my P-2 blog posts are finished.
      As today is your Specialist Day you will have work from PE and Italian and Performing Arts that you need to complete on your grid.
      If you finish all your Specialist work for today you can go to the grade 4 blogpost for week 9 and 10 Term 2 and find the drawing videos from then that are still on that blog post
      If you have any questions about any of the Specialist work today you can message me through my blog, just like this, and I will help you.
      Have fun,
      Mrs Menhennet

1. Ramsha Khan 4D

Hi Mrs Menhennet,
        For the work this week, do we do the free choice drawing as it says on the grade 4 blogpost for week 9 and 10 term 2?

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

Hi Ramsha,
          I will answer your question the same as I did for Jiya this morning.
          I am teaching P-2 students this term.
          Have fun,
          Mrs Menhennet

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

Hi Thraya,
          Today is your Specialist Day so you should be working your way through PE, ITALIAN and PERFORMING ARTS today.
          If you get everything finished I’m sure you can do some drawing if you like.
          I am teaching P-2 students this semester so if you do any artwork you don’t need to send it to me.
          I will put up a new blogpost full of new drawing videos when I have finished the blogposts for P-2.
          Have fun today,
          Mrs Menhennet

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

Hi Zane,
      This semester I am teaching P-2 students.
      I really don’t like having to swap over but if I didn’t not everybody would get to do Visual Arts.
      I will put a blog post up with some more drawing videos for students in 3/4/5/6/E to use if they want.
      Anything I put up as a blog post for 3/4/5/6/E this term is not compulsory and you don’t have to send me any drawings or anything.
      I will do this when I have finished creating the posts for P-2.
      So, if you want to do some drawing today I hope you have finished everything else you are required to do by your classroom teacher.
      If the answer to that is yes, you can go and look at the videos for week 9 and 10 last term but that is your choice!
      Hacve fun,
      Mrs Menhennet

2. Kim

Hello Mrs Menhennet! I hope your allergy to P-2 doesn’t get too serious! Hope you have a good time teaching them! Jon is also in grade 1, but the way

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

Hi Kim,
      Yes, I always tell the students I am allergic to Preps so Jon is safe if he is in grade 1! Perhaps remote teaching the Prep students will help me with my unusual allergy! 🙂
      Have fun today,
      mrs Menhennet

1. shelleymenhennet (Post author)

Hi Kunssh,
      So, if you want to do some drawing you can go to the blog post for week 9 and 10 from last term. Just look it up in the categories list in the side bar of the blog.
      I will try to put a new post up of new drawing videos for 3/4/5/6/E probably on Friday.
      But because I am teaching P-2 you don’t even have to look at it if you don’t want to.
      Stay safe and wash your hands,
      Mrs Menhennet